Gob3 is a delicious Ghanaian meal made from “Gari” and Beans.
The name “Gob3” is derived from the name “Gari&beans”.
This delicious local dish is said to have a high nutritious value and is well known in Ghana. Because of this, thousands of Ghanaians enjoy this meal anytime and it can easily be bought online or from a local vendor and moreover can be prepared at home for the family.
Its believed to be more affordable and easily provides the essential nutrients the body needs on daily basis as well as satisfaction when consumed, because of its health benefits, millions of beans are consumed within a day.
Are you a big fun of Gob3? If yes, then read to know more.
Beans are seeds from flowering plants originating from the Fabaceae family and are classified as legumes.
Gari is a creamy granular flour with a slightly fermented flavor and is sour.
It’s produced from processing starchy tuberous roots of freshly harvested cassava.
NUTRIENTS IN GOB3
It helps fight against Cancer
Lowers Cholesterol Level
Fiber prevents constipation.
Protein repairs worn-out tissues inside the body.
Aside from this knowledge about Gob3, feel free to go through the recipe for this delicious meal and try it as well and you will love it. Thank me later. Eat healthily, and live a healthy lifestyle 😉
Boiled egg- optional
Salt to taste.
*METHOD OF PREPARATION.
1. Soak and wash beans and bring to boil until it’s soft and well cooked.
2. Wash and chop onion and tomato and blend garlic and chili separately.
3. Pour palm oil into a saucepan and put it on low heat. Add till it partly fries and prepare your gravy.
4. Add cooked beans to the gravy and cover to simmer under low heat till it’s well cooked.
Add other seasonings as desired.
5. Serve with fried plantain, gari, sliced avocado, boiled egg, and any other preferable garnishes.