Sports Scholarships at DISTED College, Malaysia 2022-2023
While students are enjoying scholarships, sports men and women are also not left out as this great opportunity is for them to thrive and achieve significance in knowledge to fulfill their career goals by applying for the Sports Scholarships offered by the DISTED College for the academic year 2022-2023.
Through its Scholarship and Bursary Award Fund, DISTED College supports the educational aspirations of thousands of deserving students, who otherwise will not be able to afford a quality and wholesome higher education.
With support from the Wawasan Education Foundation and the Lee Yan Lian (LYL) Foundation, generous awards and bursaries are provided each year by DISTED to top academic achievers, the needy and less privileged, as well as physically challenged students.
It is the mission of the College, a Not-For-Profit institution, to help and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, leading to graduates with the good knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
This scholarship can be used to finance diploma-level programs. All Malaysian national students enrolled in any diploma program at DISTED College are eligible for this scholarship, the grant of which will cover the whole tuition price for the program.
DISTED College is a private college within George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang, ranking at the 105th position in the country among national colleges with a mission to help and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, leading to graduates with the good knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
University or Organization: DISTED College
Course Level: Diploma
Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the admission application form. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Passport-sized photos
- High school graduation certificate
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the university’s requirements for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students are requested to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the college.
A scholarship covering a 100% tuition fee of the undertaken degree programme by the selected students at the DISTED College will be awarded.